Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Love unconditionally

Salam...

7pm
Have text coming from my love

"Sayang.. B demam, badan panas"

And at that time I'm still in campus... Pailing of works make me stuck in PG room even do the day have turning into the dark..

"Tunggu sat, sayang on da way balik dah"

When I'm arrived..
Cool fever is already on his forehead and he laying on the bed...
No medician,
He waiting me to feed him..
As usual, his common excuse is

"B tak jumpa ubat tue, sayang letak kat mana"

Actually, medician box never change, it still there from the first day we moving here...
im just smiling when he said that...
but at the same time im feel so guilty...

I wake him up..
Asking him to drink 100 plus and take some panadol..
His body temperature still high..
I let him rest and sleep after that...

I see his face...
Suddenly, its cross my mind..
There is a reason why I have to face that pain before...
it is because Allah wanna grant me with this valuable gift...
Someone who can take care of me and guide me till Jannah...

Thanks Allah...
Thanks Allah because having him in my life...

We learn from experience...
We become mature from the past..
No regrate at all...
Because Allah know what is the best for us..
Just believe, think positive, be strong, tawakal and redha... Ok ;)

Foot note : otak dah tepu dengan chemistry, math and theory... I miss my lab -_-"

No comments: