Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Still infront of lappy...

Salam...

jam menunjukan tepat pukul 12.38 am and I still in front of lappy... my student life begin...


hey.. my hubby birthday just around the corner!!!!
heeeeehe...
I has plan something special for him..
not a present cause he already get it...
I promise to buy him a motorbike jacket which cost RM 195+ 
and we already buy it last Sunday...
I can see how much he love it... 
he keep repeating test wear it in front of dressing mirror again and again...
haha just like a girls who get a new princess dress...
  everything for you b ^_^
(rabak duit elaun study wife awak b...kikikiki)

back to my surprise project...
I hope he love it...
what it is??
surprise!!!!

waiting for that entry ok ^_^

wassalam.. ^_^

1 comment:

izzeyda said...

harap semuanya menjadi seperti yang dirancangkan..