Friday, December 19, 2014

It just a beginning...

Salam...

I'm not a perfect women.... I still in a way to be a better person... almost 4 month I become as a student... A phd student... phd candidate.. slow at beginning... I can say as no progress at all in first 2 month... stressful by looking at friends around me who has start their lab work... then my hubby said.. 
"slowly sayang... you just start... they already started their study a year earlier than you"

then I restart over again, regain my excitement on study....
then another problem appear again one by one including from inside myself...
It become so complicated and again I lost...
until one day....
I asking myself...
'why I need to further my study?'
'what the main purpose I jump again into this area again?'
why??
almost 1 week I struggle with myself to find the best answer for the question...
finally... 
It just hit into my brain to think about life..
who we belong to...
what the main purpose of our life...
where we gonna go after this...
the answer is....
ALLAH

'why I need to further my study?'
'what the main purpose I jump again in this area again?'
- I want to study the science Allah..His Creation ...the majesty of God and spread around the world through my research..insha Allah -

With that simple answer, I continue facing all the problem with 
positive thinking...
positive attitude..
positive spirit...
positive action...
and positive mood...
I know I'm not alone...
Allah always with me along that road...
thus.. nothing to be worried and sad...
-happy me now-


    phd journey teach me a lot of new experience... make me recognize myself better.. make me know my own capability... make me learn how to be more confident with myself.. be more independent, honest and responsible with things around me...
 It just a beginning and many more good will come InshaAllah..
please pray that me istiqamah in this journey and strong in facing coming problem...
InshaAllah...

wassalam

No comments: