Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WE different but the differences complete US

Salam...

He love read Islamic book and me love novel so much

Me and him totally difference.. 
he like something simple and comfort... 
but me like something wow and exclusive...

he like action and rough movie..
but me like something real and comedian story...
he like me to cook for him.. 
but me like to eat KFC McD

He is a mature guy when talk about future
and serious man when come about his work..
but me more childish and "gila-gila" person most of the time...

he not a romantic guys ever...
and me totally the " queen of manja " ...

he adore natural and freshness..
and me love modernness and elegant..
 he love sea and bay so much..
but me enjoy the coolest of highland and flowers..

we may difference in many ways but...
when come to shopping..
even our taste is different,
he never fail to buy me what I'm want..
even we spend almost our dinner at home...
he always said that he love my food and wish me to open the restaurant!!

he may a mature and serious man ever..
but he always "layan" me when my "gila-gila" and childish part cross apart..

he may not a romantic guys but 
when I'm up sad or " merajuk "
he never fail to " pujuk" me with full of love and hugs 
*plus conneto wall beside me ^_^

I'm may not like sand and beach so much..
but he teach me to appreciate natural and find the peace inside them...
now.. me enjoy the view of sea so much...
maybe much more then him... 

 sometimes when come into fight.. *which mostly 95% I started first *
he always calm and hug me from behind...
hug me tight and..
like a magic power..
all the sadness disappear and the regret comes..
how come I too fool starting the fight?? 
and...
how he can be too patient on me??

that the power of true love...
when everything is HALAL and in the right platform..
when everything we done only for The Mighty..
then HE will bless us..

He is the best husband I could ask for...
I'm always pray that..
our jodoh will long lasting until Jannah..
and...
having cute and adorable as well Soleh and Solehah child's ever..
Amin...










2 comments:

Farah Waheda Wahid said...

the differences that completes each other...

Amy J said...

comelnya...

jealous saya. saya single lagi.. sobs