Wednesday, July 17, 2013

sometime Listen is more then enough

Salam...

8 Ramadhan... Alhamdulillah masih diberi peluang merasai nikmat Ramdhan hingga ke saat ini... Seminggu dirumah and now coming back to usm betol2 menguji tahap kerajinan dan tekad diri... sejujurnya syndrome2 homesick dah kelihatan... 

After meeting with my supervisor until now satu keja pun xsentuh lagi... 
reason?? 
hati dan akal tak bersatu... 
solution... 
small chit chat with my rumate sedikit sebenyak meringankan beban dijiwa... 
sometime we just need one person to listen what we wanna said...
 just listen.. 
no need to react.. 

Majority has seeing me as a strong girl with no crying drama 
but the true is...
I'm just a small girl and...
 i keep all the problem deep inside me and...
 present to people around me just my sweet and big smile...
like this... ^_^
and...
I hold it until I find someone that I think I can  SHARE with...
most of the time is my MUM and my lil sister...

Always keep motivated myself...
believe to Allah...
Everything happen come with a reason..
No need to regret...
leave EVERYTHING to ALLAH...
He know what is the best for us...

Pray is our weapon...
Al-Quran is our love letter...
combination both make us calm, happy and secure..
Alhamdulillah...


:: feeling sick with what coming... n3 nie mucul disebabkan oleh simptom2 stress yang melampau disaat ini... too much happen and too much thinking... solution... sleep... nite @_@ wasalam::


No comments: