Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Im not stronger like what u are thinking..im just a normal person....

Im not stronger like what u are thinking..im just a normal person.... do not asking for a miracle but need a better day 4 me to continue my journey....

Finally.. after 5 days memendam rasa... sume nya terluah arinie... emmm lega... n perit coz finally kena time kenyataan after 5 days deny it... yeah .. dat gurlz is me...

emmm people may said im too emotional... too weak... but dont forget... im also human being... ada perasaan... ada rasa kecewa n ada rasa xpuas hati... sama mcm korg sume... plz dnt aspect me as a perfect person... can accept everything happen to me... im just a normal person...

"Forget about da passed and looking forward 4 da future n comings" easy to say but difficult to done... give me sometime to rebuilt my confident n spirit... everything has gone 5 days ago...

Sori if i have let down some of u.. but... im just a normal person... n still do a mistake n still learning something new.....

Mybe aku nya effort xsebanyak mana.. sebab tue peristiwa 5 hari yg lepas berlaku... (emmm... people who knows me will know how hard im working on its)

No comments: